We design, test, improve and perfect every solution in-house with our master team of designers, engineers, and mathematicians. This proximity also results in successful system integration and the very best support. All products undergo extensive Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) with customer participation encouraged, and Site Acceptance Test as part of commissioning. Our focus is on customer satisfaction.
Quality Process & Procedures
DMA’s product development process starts with solid engineering designs validated by finite element calculations, dynamic verification, and other methods. As required this is followed by dedicated test laboratory validation. This process ensures that products are fully fit-for-purpose in terms of environmental and operational conditions. DMA is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Certified laboratory tests can include any of the following, depending on product and project specifications:
- Electromagnetic compatibility and immunity (EMC)
- Shock and vibration
- Thermal conditions
- Protective design of enclosures
Final equipment validation is always completed with dedicated in-field tests to confirm compliance with customer specifications.
Product certification is related to the product application, and can be performed either by laboratory certification or mean calculation. As required, our products are certified according to local standards. Our products are certified by the following entities in accordance with global norms and standards:
- UIC Union Internationale des Chemins de Fer
- EN European Standard
- CEI Comitato Elettrotecnico Italiano
- IEC International Electrotechnical Commission
- BS British Standards
- UNI Ente Italiano di Normazione
- DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung
- ISO International Organization for Standardization
- RSSB Railway Group Standard
- TSI Technical Specifications for Interoperability